Marketing Team - Head of Brand
Scott Dunn is an award-winning luxury tour operator creating tailor-made holidays to destinations all over the world. With offices in the UK, US and Singapore, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding service to all our guests from the moment they begin their research online, right the way through to post-holiday evaluations.
About the role:
Scott Dunn and Imagine Travel are looking for an action-oriented Head of Brand Marketing to help us develop, grow and scale the LTG brands globally. As Head of Brand Marketing, you will build out and lead teams across key brand areas. You will be responsible for helping us establish not just the brand identity and creative identity but bringing this to live across all teams within the LTG group, as well as internally. Responsibilities
- • Bring to life a brand strategy that grows our brand awareness, consideration, and deepens our brand loyalty and with an eye on growing the business’ bottom line, across both Scott Dunn and Imagine Travel.
- • You will be responsible for executing our brand purpose, USP, understanding our target market and define brand pillars to support all of this work, with proof points backed in data across every touch point of the brand (marketing, product, sales) and how this can be localised to resonate with local markets.
- • You will champion a deep understanding of the guest and define our key guest segments, to ensure all areas of LTG marketing has these segments at the heart of all we do. You will, in conjunction with the Integrated Marketing manager, be jointly responsible for how campaigns come to life.
- • You will help deliver across the business a clear tone and visual identity of voice that supports our brand purpose and ensure this is localised as needed but also relevant to our guest segments.
- • Establish brand objectives and KPIs per market and ensuring regular reports are produced to track progress on these KPIs.
- • You will work closely with the single-centre and multi-centre trading team, supporting your colleagues to implement a global trading plan.
- • You will build meaningful and scalable partnerships with key brands in the UK which fit in with the brand position.
- • You will be a key point of contact for our external press agency, with proven experience in how to leverage press coverage across the UK.
- • You will have a broad and deep experience in a consumer facing business leading a brand marketing team.
- • You will have proven experience in executing not only the USP but brand purpose of a brand and how to bring this to life across a whole company.
- • Ideally you will have worked in a fast-moving start-up environment.
- • Direct experience building out a best in class brand function and leading an innovative brand marketing strategy.
- • Deep experience in digital and traditional marketing channels, and a clear understanding of how to build a brand to serve awareness, traffic, and revenue goals.
- • Strong creative partnerships and a deep understanding of the creative process across design and copy.
- • Strong brand analytical skills with an eye toward a data driven approach to all areas.
- • Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record building great relationship across disciplines and executive stakeholders
- Pay Type Salary
- Putney Bridge Rd, London, UK